February 04, 2022
- Oversee the operation of the sound board for all weekly Sunday morning in-person worship services, ensuring excellent quality of sound for the overall worship experience
- Create Pro Presenter graphics and slides for weekly Sunday morning in-person worship in collaboration with the Director or Worship Arts, the preaching pastor, and Communications Coordinator utilizing Style Guide parameters
- Coordinate volunteers to run Pro Presenter, lighting, live-stream video
- Recruit, train and supervise the work of a team of volunteers to support the ministry by successfully running the sound board, lighting, videography and other applicable tasks for in-person worship, as well as recording sessions
- Attend weekly Worship Planning meetings
- Provide technical direction for weekly rehearsals or recordings, including videography and audio recording
- Provide visionary production direction for Tapestry online ministry
- Support the worship vision of the Lead Pastor
- Ensure all audio/visual needs are provided for groups meeting in the church when requested
- Create and produce videos that help tell the story of Broomfield UMC’s different ministries and the impact they are having on our community and congregation
- Support funerals and memorial services with audio/visual needs as requested
- Demonstrated experience running FOH sound running a professional-level mixing console
- Audio editing software such as ProTools or comparable software
- Video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, or comparable software
- 2+ years professional experience in live sound
- 2+ years professional experience in audio production
- 2+ years professional experience in video production
This position must be proficient in the following areas:
- MS Office Suite, including Outlook
- Proficiency operating Mirrorless ASP-C cameras for pre-produced and live worship
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows-based Products, Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Ability to work independently; must be able to manage deadlines and multiple projects concurrently
This position must possess the following characteristics:
- Collaborative spirit
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to work as a team leader and team member
- Superior organizational skills with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Manage both large and small projects
- Excellent communication skills in all mediums
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong written, verbal, telephonic and interpersonal communication skills
- Exhibits professionalism, commitment to excellence, detail orientation, and accountability
- Creative spirit and the ability to inspire creativity in others
This position must also:
- Understand and embrace the mission and vision of Broomfield United Methodist Church.
- Support all areas of ministry as well as laity in the areas defined.
- Perform tasks, from time to time, not defined above in support of the goals of Broomfield UMC.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks or duties in support of the daily operation of Broomfield UMC.
Compensation is based on experience. Salary ranges from $35,800-39,000. This position is eligible for accrued paid-time-off (PTO), up to 12 paid holidays off annually (depending on typical work schedule),
eligibility for participation in Pension Plan (3% Employer Contribution) after one year of service, access to participate in Group Health Insurance (90% Employer/10% Employee) and access to participate in Disability/Life/Dental Insurance Plans (100% Employer Paid).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
BROOMFIELD UMC treats all employees equally and fairly regardless of their race, gender, national origin, color, age, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identify or disability in employment. As a religious organization BROOMFIELD UMC is allowed to consider religion/religious beliefs and the religious requirements of the United Methodist Church in our employment.
BROOMFIELD UMC complies with and abides by all regulations in this classification as prescribed by law.
Contact: Mindy Davidson
545 W 10th Ave Broomfield CO 80020
Email: Click to email