A historic United Methodist church serving metro Denver, Colorado, Trinity United Methodist Church is seeking their next Director of Music and Arts. Long-standing worship and music traditions minister side by side with a creative, entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to reach beyond the physical walls of the church through music and worship. If you have the following skills, experience, and vision, then we want to hear from you:
1. A passion for a wide variety of music and the proven ability to effectively lead, work, manage, and communicate with those musicians. Choral and Orchestral conducting experience is a must.
2. Experience designing, building, and leading worship in a mid to large church setting.
3. Experience building and leading music groups and worship that is intergenerational, inclusive, dynamic, and engaging for all people.
4. Demonstrated ability to bring the music and worship ministries of the church out into the community at large. Building partnerships with local artists and musicians to bring their gifts and talents into the church.
5. Strong pastoral skills with a love for all people.
6. A track record of building community both inside and outside the physical walls of the church.
7. A Bachelor's degree in music and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in music and arts with a detailed knowledge of the worship process and the various religious observations of the United Methodist faith.
This description is not intended to be a detailed list of the duties and expectations of this position. It is an overview designed to give you a look into both the craft and the spirit needed to be successful in this position. If this description fits with your vision for ministry then we look forward to receiving and reviewing your materials. Qualified candidates will be contacted and full details with a complete job description will be provided at that time.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The salary range is 65-75k based on experience. This position may be eligible for relocation assistance. Send your resume, a narrative of your experience aligned with the listed skills, activities, and vision, as well as links to videos demonstrating your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a managed search. All inquiries must go through this email address.
Contact: Craig Gilbert
Address: 222 West Sherwood Alvin 77511
Email: Click to email