Mountain Sky Conference: Where You Belong More
Lead Staff Role for Sunday Morning Children’s Educational Programming
• Select or create an age-appropriate curriculum that represents the church’s values of inclusivity.
• Prepare weekly lesson plans including any craft materials, videos, printouts, etc.
• Ensure all Sunday morning classes for children have appropriate volunteer support.
• Provide regularly scheduled meetings for training, encouragement, and solicitation of volunteers.
• Responsible for organization and supplies used in Children's Ministry.
• Work with Pastor to establish and maintain child protection and safety policies.
Time Requirements (10-20 Per Week)
• Sunday Mornings 8 am to 12 pm
• Participate in 10 am Tuesday Staff Meetings x2 month
• Loves children and demonstrates patience in their relationships with them.
• Committed to the vision, values, and beliefs of the church.
• Children's ministry or teaching experience (desired).
• Self-starting-able to work independently.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Clear and healthy boundaries.
• Bachelor's degree (preferred).
For more information on this position, please contact:
Rev. Stephanie Price, Pastor
Contact: Stephanie Price
Address: 3920 W 32nd Ave Denver CO 80212
Email: Click to email