Mountain Sky Appointment Announcements Learn more
Support the work of Operations volunteers and staff through clear communication, organized project and task
lists, scheduling, and support project planning and execution as needed.
● Maintain communication with external Operations partners, including coordinating inspections and responding
to contract needs.
● Work with the Operations volunteers and staff to ensure that our facilities are well-maintained, meet
government regulations and environmental, health, and security standards and coordinate or perform related
tasks as needed.
● Work with the Finance team and Operations team to manage budgets and ensure cost-effectiveness.
● Work closely with church leadership to support project needs in a wide variety of areas including building
projects, preschool needs, ministry projects and events, communications, and church administration.
● Communicate often, effectively and clearly with stakeholders including Ad Board and staff
● Maintain a strong office presence to be available to staff, volunteers, visitors and others.
● Full time, hourly, non-exempt - $16.00 to $18.00 an hour
● Expected working hours:
○ Meetings (Tuesdays): All-staff, Operations Team
○ Expected/normal in-office hours Monday thru Friday, 9:00am to 5:00 pm unless otherwise negotiated
● Direct Supervisor: Lead Pastor
● Direct Reports: N/A
If you are interested in this position please fill out this form: https://sunriseumc.shelbynextchms.com/external/form/af72c611-04e4-4fbf-b340-d35d56df5637.
Contact: Tiffany Keith
Address: 2655 Briargate Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80920
Email: Click to email