Communications Associate - Rocky Mountain Conference of The United Methodist Church
January 08, 2018
The Rocky Mountain Conference of The United Methodist Church is seeking a Communications Associate to assist with communications for the Mountain Sky Episcopal Area. This is a temporary, part-time position working 20 hours a week for one year. Application deadline is Jan. 31.
Job duties include:
Job qualifications include:
- Assist in maintaining websites, blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter and other media sites for the Mountain Sky Area, the Rocky Mountain and Yellowstone conferences.
- Produce regular newsletters for the Rocky Mountain and Yellowstone conferences.
- Capture critical stories that share God's work inside the conferences and beyond.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of news releases about conference positions on current issues, major changes, decisions and programs.
Education or formal training:
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated competency in use of multimedia, computer, video, audio, digital and social media technology.
- Advanced ability in media production, website management, graphic design and use of computer software applicable to the position.
- Experience in working with public media, including facilitating press conferences and developing press releases.
- Knowledge and understanding of the mission, vision and structure of The United Methodist Church.
Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, communications or a related field
Click here for a full job description
. Application deadline is Jan. 31
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
. Questions regarding this job posting may also be directed to this email address.
Contact: Charmaine Robledo
6110 Greenwood Plaza Blvd. Greenwood Village CO 80111
Attached file(s): view file