Director of Communications - Claremont School of Theology, Claremont, California
December 18, 2017
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Office of Admissions to promote all degree programs.
- Develop advertising plan—print and electronic—to reach prospective students.
- Be available to answer media inquiries and provide requested information.
- Seek opportunities to promote CST to the media. This may include new programs, events, faculty research and publications, student accomplishments etc.
- Protect the CST brand and insure accuracy in all media communications.
- Manage email lists for all media.
- Manage CSTNews—CST’s monthly e-newsletter
- Manage annual Report on Philanthropy
- Provide consultation for print and electronic publications for the Office of Admissions as well as Advancement and Alumni Relations.
- Write advancement communications in collaboration with V.P for Advancement
- Write copy for publications, website, and president’s office
- Provide editing as requested by colleagues in Advancement
Supervision of Webmaster and Korean Language assistant.
- Maintain our social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the work of webmaster to ensure timely updates and an accurate, attractive website.
- Will perform all reasonable duties as requested by supervisor and other authority personnel
The full job description can be found online on the Claremont School of Theology website
Claremont School of Theology is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to Sharalyn Hamilton, 1325 N. College Ave., Claremont, CA 91711; e-mail: email@example.com
or fax 909-447-6390
Contact: Sharalyn Hamilton
1325 N. College Ave. Claremont CA 91711
Email: Click to email