Director of Family Life - First United Methodist Church, Boulder, Colorado
June 28, 2018
The congregation at FUMC Boulder seeks an enthusiastic, self-motivated person who is passionate about building a successful children’s program (ages birth-5th grade). We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills—with children and parents—to lead our ministry outreach to children and their families.
This is a part time position of up to 20 hours per week.
Partial Responsibilities summary:
- Leadership of the children’s program and vision setting
- Implementation of the program
- Knowledge of the Safe Sanctuary program
- Personal spiritual and professional growth
- Staff duties (meetings, reports, goals, scheduling, etc.)
- If married, a supportive and involved family
- Good personality fit—someone who relates well to others and has a passion for children
- Two years leadership experience in children’s Ministry (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willing to under-go a background check
Contact Sue Brighton at email@example.com
for more information.
Contact: Sue Brighton
1421 Spruce Street Boulder CO 80302
Phone: 3035304132. Sue Brighton)