Executive Director - Lake Junaluska Assembly, Lake Junaluska, North Carolina
January 03, 2018
Lake Junaluska Assembly is a conference and retreat center located in the mountains of western North Carolina whose mission is to be a place of Christian hospitality where lives are transformed through renewal of soul, mind, and body.
The ideal candidate for Executive Director of Lake Junaluska will:
Applicants should describe in a cover letter how their experience and skill sets will further the mission. Please submit cover letter and resume to Rachel Watkins at email@example.com.
- Exhibit entrepreneurial and adaptive leadership;
- Oversee the organization as Chief Executive Officer;
- Maintain the focus on the mission, refine the vision, and implement the strategic plan as the Chief Strategic Officer;
- Build and maintain strong staff teams;
- Report to the Board of Trustees, facilitate the planning of Board and committee meetings, and ensure effective fiduciary and good governance decisions;
- Serve as leader alongside the Advancement staff and engage relationships with donors;
- Expand the mission of Lake Junaluska as an outstanding hospitality provider, embrace sustainable business principles, and support the mission of the United Methodist Church;
- Engage the residential aspects of Lake Junaluska through support of the Director of Assembly Public Works;
- Serve as liaison between the Conference Center and the Residential Community;
- Serve as the primary spokesperson for Lake Junaluska with the community, the media, the United Methodist Church, and constituent groups;
- Value extended community relations through board and community involvement in local, regional, and connectional relationships; and
- Serve as steward of the Lake Junaluska brand.
Contact: Rachel Watkins
Lake Junaluska NC
Email: Click to email