Nursery Attendant - Mountain View UMC, Boulder, Colorado
August 08, 2017
Mountain View UMC is hiring a nursery attendant. This person will provide care for children ages birth-3 years during worship services, care for children ages birth-10 years during church meetings and events, coordinate with the nursery staff, and work with the children's ministry director.
- The time commitment will vary each week.
- Must be available at least 2 Sunday mornings each month. (8:30 a.m.-noon)
- Must be available one Friday night each month (5-9 p.m.)
- A flexible schedule is preferred for weekday nights when we may need child care for church meetings, special services, and events.
- Must have CPR/first aid certification, or willingness to obtain
- Must pass a background check
- Experience with children, especially infants and toddlers, preferred
Contact: Larissa Hoffman
355 Ponca Place Boulder CO 80303