Organist/Accompanist - Park Hill UMC, Denver, Colorado
September 13, 2017
Accompanist - Pianist/Organist
Nature of Work:
- On a part time basis, accompany musical ensembles and individuals in the various musical ministries of the church including but not limited to worship services and rehearsal.
- Diverse musical skills and experience including experience in traditional, contemporary, and gospel styles of music and worship
- Prior accompanying experience in a musical group such as a choir or praise band
- Ability to play both Piano and Organ
- Demonstrated commitment to Christ and the local church
- Musical training
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people, especially young people, in music and worship arts
- Accompany musical ensembles and individuals in the various musical ministries of the church including but not limited to worship services and rehearsal.
- We estimate the needed hours for the responsibilities of this position to require about 15- 20 hours a week
- Compensation will be based on experience, potential of applicant, and will be competitive with other similar positions
Contact: Nathan Adams
5209 Montview Blvd. Denver CO 80202