Position: Youth Coordinator
Employer: Christ United Methodist Church, Great Falls, Montana
Compensation: $400 monthly paid by the employer, plus an additional stipend from the UCC congregation
*Develop and encourage leadership skills and talents, i.e. assisting with and /or leading worship, adult CONVO, and sharing their faith stories.
* Develop & implement programming for youth grades 6-12 using UMC & UCC based curriculum with the goal of nurturing spiritual development at age-appropriate levels.
* Communicate effectively with youth and their parents and the church
* ensure safe sanctuaries policies are met during all activities related to youth
* recruit, train, and coordinate volunteers
* Foster inter-generational relations and relationships between members of our congregations and the community, such as the spiritual mentor program.
* oversee special events (including, but not limited to overnight retreats)
Supervision: Rev. Dawn Skerritt, Pastor & Ardith Waite, SPRC Chair
Contact: Dawn Skerritt
Address: 2900 9th Ave S PO Box 6303 Great Falls 59405