Youth Ministry Assistant - Trinity UMC, Denver, CO
June 12, 2019
Trinity United Methodist Church in Denver, Colorado is seeking an energetic spiritual leader to help plan and facilitate/co-facilitate spiritual growth and service opportunities for youth. Duties for this part-time position include:
- Maintain administrative tasks including but not limited to: youth trip/retreat preparation, mailings, reminders, gather, sort and organize photos, organize paperwork and payments.
- Engage in various youth activities including mission/volunteer work, youth extracurricular activities, retreats and other youth events.
- Share leadership of teaching high school and middle school Sunday School and youth group.
- Develop and manage various social media outlets for communicating with youth and parents. This includes Facebook, Instagram, email, Sign-Up Genius as well as other social media outlets.
- Collaborate, plan and implement youth classes, events, retreats and fundraisers.
- Assist in special event planning and coordinating.
- Develop and maintain relationship with youth and volunteers.
- Attend Sunday worship services at Trinity with youth.
- Create clear and concise communication with youth and families.
- Collaborate with Director in all areas of Youth Ministry.
The time commitment for this position is 20 hours per week, year-round. With the direction of the direct supervisor, this position will maintain a flexible schedule during the week with a requirement to work on Sunday.
Contact: Cami Twilling
1820 BROADWAY DENVER CO 80202
Email: Click to email