The Leadership Development Focus Area of the Mountain Sky Conference offers a grant to local churches/ministries for use toward courageous leadership efforts. The Leadership Development team named a dual-focus on laity leadership and on creating an anti-racist conference. The Culture of Courageous Leadership grant provides funding to support ministries that engage in anti-racism efforts and laity leadership and empowerment.
1. Arvada United Methodist Church — Arvada, CO
2. First United Methodist Church — Salt Lake City, UT
3. First United Methodist of Loveland — Loveland, CO
4. First United Methodist Church Prairie Campus — Colorado Springs, CO
5. Laramie United Methodist Church — Laramie, WY
6. Mt. View UMC — Boulder, CO
7. Parker United Methodist Church — Parker, CO
8. Salida UMC — Salida, CO
9. SonRise — Pueblo West, CO
10. Trinity United Methodist Church — Loveland, CO
11. Trinity United Methodist Church — West Valley City, UT
Thank you to these churches for their courageous leadership. We are proud to support you and your continued work for God in this challenging season.
Link to July 27, 2020 MSC News Article: Leadership Development announces 11 Culture of Courageous Leadership Grants