Forms and Deadlines
Special Meeting Room Request
If you are interested in scheduling a meeting for a small group at the 2019 Annual Conference Session, please fill out the online form by May 6.
All group room reservation and usage during Annual Conference must adhere to the following guidelines, established by the Program and Arrangements Committee:
- Meeting space at the Billings Hotel and Convention Center and the Red Lion Hotel has been obtained by the Mountain Sky Conference of The United Methodist Church for use during the Annual Conference Session.
- All room assignments, designation and usage must be arranged by the Conference Event Coordinator.
- These requests are not guaranteed until you receive notice from the Conference Event Coordinator.
- Meetings during Annual Conference must be coordinated with the Conference Event Coordinator. No outside meals may be brought into the meeting rooms.
- Requests will be accepted through Monday, May 6.
If you would like to request a display space at the 2019 Annual Conference Session, please fill out the online form by April 30.
Display fees for the 2019 Annual Conference Session:
- Annual Conference budget-funded ministries: $50 per 8-foot table or equivalent space.
- UMC-affiliated ministries, agencies, committees or programs: $100 per 8-foot table or equivalent space.
- All other displays/vendors: $160 per 8-foot table or equivalent space.
- There is an additional $35 fee for electrical access, if requested.
Guidelines for displays:
- Each ministry/vendor is responsible for staffing its displays/tables. All displays will be in an open area accessible to all guests. Each ministry/vendor is responsible for the security of its displays/tables.
- Displays must be professional in appearance. Displays and any signage must be self-standing as there will not be an option to hang any banners or other signage.
- The Mountain Sky Conference Planning Committee reserves the right to refuse display space and/or tables to any vendor displaying material, goods or services it believes to be inappropriate, in competition with MSCUMC Ministries or in conflict with its ministries, mission or rules.
- All display space requests must come through the Annual Conference Event Coordinator.
- Groups may not set up displays or distribute materials during the course of the Annual Conference without the permission of the AC Planning Committee.
- By requesting space at the MSC Annual Conference, all vendors accept and agree to abide by these requirements and the policy stated herein.
- Representatives of organizations are responsible for their own lodging and food during the course of the Annual Conference.
- All displays need to be removed by the vendor by 10 p.m. Saturday, June 15 . After this point, displays will be removed and disposed.
All table/display reservations are due by April 30. You will be notified within 7 days of your request status and invoiced, if applicable. Payment is due by May 26. Any table/display fees not paid by May 26 will result in cancellation of the table/display reservation.
Please direct questions or concerns to Shelley Rabern.