Submitted by Rebekah Simon-Peter
Elder, Mountain Sky Conference
Learn how to:
- Craft a bold vision that exponentially expands what you and your congregation(s) thought possible.
- Dramatically increase the number of people engaged in ministry.
- Transform a risk-averse culture into a congregation willing to enthusiastically tackle new initiatives and try new ministries.
- Be renewed and re-energized for ministry.
Led by Rebekah Simon-Peter, Creating a Culture of Renewal’s
three-track program is an award-winning, proven, and empowering approach to self-awareness, leadership and ministry. Using emotional intelligence, you will master the vital interplay between group dynamics, congregational culture and communication to bring new life to your congregation.
Learning takes place
through a rich mix of face to face retreats, collaborative learning, live webinars, a mentor for support and accountability, and workbooks designed especially for the experience.
Check out www.cultureofrenewal.com
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information. Register today
for groups starting with opening retreats in September in Casper, Wyoming.
- Opening retreat: Thursday, September 20, to Saturday, September 22 at Best Western Plus in Casper, Wyoming.
- Closing retreat: May 29-31, 2019.
- Monthly online group meetings between retreats: Third Tuesday of the month, 2-4pm MT. Online group meeting dates: October 16, 2018, November 20, December 18, January 15, 2019, February 19, March 19, April 23 (moved out a week due to Holy Week.) You’ll need an internet connection, a webcam and a phone.